Between May 11th and May 12, the Ontario Climate Consortium (OCC) will be hosting its 5th Annual Ontario Climate Symposium at York University.
This event is the premier forum for sharing cutting-edge climate change research and initiatives. The symposium will be featuring a Student Poster Competition that's open to both undergraduate and graduate students.
Lassonde students are encouraged to submit poster representation with a focus on climate change adaptation and/or mitigation.
Benefits for student participation include:
- Networking opportunities with industry leaders, potential employers, senior researchers, and other students;
- A complimentary ticket to both days of the event;
- The opportunity to showcase your research and its relevance to practitioners from a wide range of sectors; and
- An opportunity to win cash prizes ($1,000 for the top submission, two $500 cash prizes for runner-ups)
In order to submit your abstract, complete and submit the APPLICATION FORM. The deadline to submit your abstract is April 21st, 2017.
- Click here to view the guidelines and suggestions for your poster.
- Learn more about Ontario Climate Consortium (OCC).
If you have any questions about the Student Poster Competition, please contact Simran Chattha at firstname.lastname@example.org