To all 1st Year Engineering Students,
We hope that your exams are going well, and you are staying healthy and positive during this challenging time.
We want to remind you that the Engineering Major Declaration form is available on the Lassonde Program Change website. ALL First Year/Undeclared Engineering students must complete and submit the form by May 3, 2020.
Should you be unsure about the Engineering major you are interested in, we encourage you to review the Academic Calendars and required courses for each program. You can also discuss further with your Professors or an Academic Advisor.
Some items to note:
- You are required to complete the form by May 3, 2020 or you will be blocked from enrolling in Fall/Winter 2020-2021 courses
- You are required to provide 3 unique Engineering program choices within the form
- The decision committee will consider a student's academic record when reviewing applications, including the courses taken, grades achieved and overall grade point average
- Should you need to change your form after it is submitted, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Decisions will be communicated by mid-June 2020
- Academic Standards apply throughout the process and academic decisions will run in early May 2020 once final grades are posted. More information on your academic decisions and your grade report can be found on our Lassonde FAQs website under the heading GPA Requirements and Additional Support
- Information about the process is also available on our program change website
- We will be reviewing and updating the process to include the Senate academic accommodations that have been made (e.g. Pass/fail option, extended drop deadline) and ensure the exceptional circumstances that you are facing are taken into account through this process
Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to sign up for drop in advising to speak with an Advisor.