Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 Graduate student portraits and college wall composite deadlines have been extended to April 27, 2018.
Note: If grads cannot make the school dates, they may book at the New Paramount Studios. Deadline is May 12, 2018.
Reminder: Graduates photography continues in Room 001-Screening Room McLaughlin College.
Note you must have your portrait taken by New Paramount Studios to appear on the composite. To avoid disappointment book early to reserve the time and day.
1. Enter www.appointment.com/newparamount
2. Register as a new user (you will be sent an email with a temporary passcode to log in)
3. Re-enter appointment.com/newparamount and enter your username, passcode and enter
4. Enter "GO" on All Schedules
5. Find the date that we are at your school and click on a date that works best for you
6. Book an available time
Graduates must book an appointment at least 12 hours before requested appointment time. Appointment bookings close 12 hours before the time booked, i.e. if grad books Monday at 9:00 a.m. the last chance to book that time is Sunday at 9:00 p.m.
Visit New Paramount's facebook page for promotions.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 416-653-5103.