Support Available for Transitioning Exams to an Online Format
Online workshops, Webinars, One-on-One Support from Kai Zhuang & Peter Wolf and more
In anticipation of the upcoming exam period, which we recognize will be a challenging time for many instructors and students, Peter Wolf (Executive-in-Residence Higher Education Lead) and Kai Zhuang (Educational Developer) have been asked to provide targeted support to all instructors who were planning on using traditional face-to-face final exams (timed and proctored) and now need to consider virtual alternatives.
They are in the process of developing and curating important guidance and resources which will be ready as soon as possible at the LassondeLearn website. It will include:
- General Guidelines and a Decision Tree for Adapting Assessments to be completed Online (final exams, projects, presentations)
- Supporting Students in Virtual Exams
Peter and Kai will also be offering support in a number of ways:
1) Attend a Zoom Webinar on Virtual Exams next week (Register via email at email@example.com). Scheduled webinars are as follows:
- Monday, March 30, 11:00am-12:00pm
- Wednesday, April 1, 1:00pm-2:00pm
2) Zoom Drop-in sessions:
- Monday March 30, 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Tuesday, March 31, 9:00am-10:00am,
- Wednesday, April 1, 2:00pm-3:00pm
- Friday, April 3, 10:00am-11:00am
Zoom Meeting Link is here: https://zoom.us/j/6134495152
3) One-on-one Support via Email, and Zoom (contact firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com) - with your question or comment; we will endeavour to respond within 1 day.
4) Access the resources available at the LassondeLearn website
The Lassonde Learn team is here to help!