Lassonde School of Engineering and York University offers a campus-wide license to MATLAB, Simulink, and companion toolboxes. Students are covered by the campus-wide license and can install software on their home or laptop computers.
- Go to York University’s MATLAB Site to download the software.
- Click Install MATLAB and open Open YorkU MATLAB TAH License Portal
- Click “Get Started Now” in the Download MATLAB box.
- You will be asked to create or login to existing MathWorks Account. Once you do that, you will be associated to our MATLAB license and will be able to:
- Download and activate software on your personal computer
- Start using MATLAB Online from a web browser
If you are not familiar with MATLAB, please complete the 2 hour MATLAB Onramp tutorial that can also be found on York University’s MATLAB Portal by clicking “Get free training” in the MATLAB Training box.
If you have trouble installing MATLAB, go to the York University’s MATLAB Portal and click “Installation help” to get help.