The Canadian Institutes of Health Research is holding a series of Question & Answer webinars on the Project Grant: Spring 2018 application. These Question and Answer webinars are designed to complement the Project Grant: Spring 2018 applicant learning module, which will be available on January 19th on the Learning for Applicants web page. Together, the module and webinars will give applicants an insightful understanding of the recent changes to the Project Grant competition and the application submission process.
The Office of Research Services (ORS) invite researchers and research support staff to attend the English webinar that is scheduled for Monday, January 29th from 1:00 to 2:00 pm. The session will be held in room 956 Kaneff Tower. Please RSVP at email@example.com if you plan on attending this session.
Individuals can also take part in the other French and English webinars individually from their own computer. To register, click the link of the session you would like to attend. When you register, a confirmation email will be sent to you with all the information required to join the session, including a direct link to the session and the session password.
- Friday, January 26, 2018 from 14:00-15:00 EST
- Monday, January 29, 2018 from 13:00-14:00 EST
- Friday, February 09, 2018 from 13:00-14:00 EST
- Thursday, February 22, 2018 from 13:00-14:00 EST
- Wednesday, February 28, 2018 from 11:00-12:00 EST
- Friday, January 26, 2018 from 11:00-12:00 EST
- Wednesday, January 31, 2018 from 11:00-12:00 EST
- Wednesday, February 14, 2018 from 13:00-14:00 EST
- Monday, February 26, 2018 from 13:00-14:00 EST
Register early to ensure your place, and review the information below in advance of the webinar to ensure your experience is as productive as possible.