Calling the graduating classes of Fall 2020 and Spring 2021!
New Paramount Studios is now booking sessions for graduation portraits for students who graduate in Fall 2020 and Spring 2021, at their studios. To appear on the College wall composite you must have your graduate portrait taken by New Paramount Studios.
To book an appointment, visit the New Paramount Studios website and follow the directions below:
- Click “Book”
- Click on “University / College Graduation.
- Select “Click Here”
Register as a new user and log back in once you receive your pass code, find the studio you wish and book your appointment.
Our focus is to make this a most memorable experience for you on this special occasion.
New Paramount Studios Toronto Address
837 St Clair Ave W. Toronto, M6C 1C2
Studio Hours: Tues 10 am to 8:30 pm, Wed, Thurs, Fri 10 am to 7 pm, Sat 10 am to 6 pm
New Paramount Studios Mississauga Address
1412 Hurontario St. Mississauga, Ontario, L5G 3H4
IMPORTANT! PHOTOGRAPHY Guidelines:
- Bookings will be scheduled at half-hour intervals off set on 2 photography areas adhering to social distancing guidelines.
- When entering the studio, you must be wearing a mask which you will remove before your session.
- Please arrive alone for your appointment as there will be no photographs with friends and family.
- Sanitize your hands and proceed to registration.
- You will then proceed to the dressing area, where you will be gowned and hooded.
- You will then be moved to the photography rooms.
- All robes, hoods and props will be steam cleaned after each use.
Once we have you photographed, proofs will be uploaded for viewing and images will be created to include in you in your appropriate composite.
If you would like any further information, please email New Paramount Studios at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them at 416-653-5103.