We are pleased to bring to you the 2020 Lassonde Innovation Awards. The goal of the awards are:
- to acknowledge the extraordinary research achievements, innovation and knowledge translation activities and dedication to both science and engineering research in the Lassonde School of Engineering; and
- to enhance the profile of engineering research at York University and beyond.
Three awards are now open for nominations:
- Innovation Award-early
- Innovation Award-established
- Graduate Mentorship Award
Eligibility for Innovation Awards:
- Early - nominees who completed their PhD less than 10 years ago are eligible.
- Established - nominees who completed their PhD more than 10 years ago are eligible.
Previous nominations: application packages submitted last year are still valid if an updated CV is provided.
Nomination deadline: March 2, 2020
For full guidelines and nomination forms, please contact Christina.Corre@lassonde.yorku.ca.