- Earth & Space Science & Engineering
- Geospatial Big Data Modelling
- Building Information Model (BIM) and 3D GIS Integration
- Spatial Graph and Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)
- Dynamic Visualisation
- Geospatial Knowledge discovery and Data Mining
- 3D Web Mapping
Dr. Mojgan Jadidi received her PhD in Geomatics from Universite Laval in 2014 working on development of Fuzzy Spatial Datacube for Risk Assessment. She is a member of GeoICT Lab in the Department of Earth and Space Science and Engineering, Geomatics Engineering at York University.Before this, she was a postdoctoral researcher at GeoICT Lab working on BIM-GIS data integration and dynamic visualization of urban data using recent 3D web services from September 2014 to June 2016 (a project funded by CIVDDD and BRAIN Alliance). Along with this, she also did an eight months internship at Metrolinx working within the Triplinx system development team, a Public Transit Trip Planner web system. Dr. Jadidi won a number of international awards and scholarships for graduate studies, such as the Erasmus Moundus Master Scholarship from the European Commission in 2006 and the ESRI Students Award in 2011.
- A-H. Hor, A. Jadidi , G. Sohn. (2016). BIM-GIS Integrated Geospatial Information Model Unsing Semantic Web Services and RDF graphs. ISPRS Annal. III(4): 73-79.
- K. Shahriari , A.G. Hessami , A. Jadidi , N. Lehoux. (2015). An Approach toward aConceptual Collaborative Framework based on a Case Study in a Wood Supply Chain. IEEE Systems Journal. 9(4): 1163-1172.
- A. Jadidi, Y. Bédard, M.A. Mostafavi, K. Shahriari. (2014). Spatial Representation of Coastal Risk: A Fuzzy Approach to Deal with Uncertainty. ISPRS International Journal of Geo-information. 3(3).
- A. Jadidi, M.A. Mostafavi, Y. Bédard, B. Long, E. Grenier. (2013). Using GeospatialBusiness Intelligence Paradigm to Design a Multidimensional Conceptual Modelfor Efficient Coastal Erosion Risk Assessment. Journal of Coastal Conservation. 17(3): 527-543.
- A. Jadidi, M.A. Mostafavi, Y. Bédard, B. Long. (2012). Toward a Spatial DecisionSupport System to Improve Coastal Erosion Risk Assessment: Modeling andRepresentation of Risk Zones. 35th FIG Working Week, Rome, Italy