- Earth & Space Science & Engineering
- Geospatial Big Data Modelling
- Building Information Model (BIM) and 3D GIS Integration
- Spatial Graph and Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)
- Dynamic Visualisation
- Geospatial Knowledge discovery and Data Mining
- 3D Web Mapping
- Applications: Smart Environmental/Building/Cities and Intelligent Transportation
Dr Mojgan Jadidi is an inspired faculty member at Lassonde school of Engineering, Geomatics engineering program who embraces the power of location turn it to knowledge discovery for better and informed decision making in the context of smart buildings, infrastructures and cities. She received her PhD in Geomatics from Université Laval in 2014 working on development of Fuzzy Spatial Datacube for Risk Assessment. She has MSc in Earthquake and Seismology Engineering from Rose School, Italy and Université Joseph Fourier, France and BSc in Civil-Survey Engineering from Iranian University of Science and Technology. Her research has been funded by multiple grants from NSERC, Mitacs, COMREN and internal York University funds. She is currently associate Director of ESRI Center of Excellence at York University. Before joining Lassonde School of Engineering, she was a postdoctoral researcher at GeoICT Lab working on BIM-GIS data integration and dynamic visualization of urban data using recent 3D web services from September 2014 to June 2016 (a project funded by CIVDDD and BRAIN Alliance). Dr. Jadidi won a number of international awards and scholarships for post doctorate, graduate studies, such as the NSERC in 2016, ESRI Students Award in 2011 and Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarship from the European Commission in 2006. She is active member of ISPRS Commission IV/W7 GeoData Management since 2016.
- Hor, A.-H., Sohn, G., Claudio, P., Jadidi, M., and Afnan, A. A Semantic Graph Database For BIM-GIS Integrated Information Model For An Intelligent Urban Mobility Web Application, ISPRS Ann. Photogramm. Remote Sens. Spatial Inf. Sci., IV-4, 89-96.
- S. Keykhosravi, U. Khan, M.A. Jadidi, A comprehensive review on modeling low impact development (LID) techniques in a lab, large and small scales watersheds, Water, 2018, 10, 1541; doi:10.3390/w10111541.
- S. Dibadin, M. Jadidi, C. Armenakis, Towards The Development Of Crowdsource Bathymetric Mapping Platform, FOSS4G -NA 2018 – Academic Track, St-Louise, USA, 2018.
- A-H. Hor, A. Jadidi , G. Sohn. (2016). BIM-GIS Integrated Geospatial Information Model Unsing Semantic Web Services and RDF graphs. ISPRS Annal. III(4): 73-79.
- K. Shahriari , A.G. Hessami , A. Jadidi , N. Lehoux. (2015). An Approach toward aConceptual Collaborative Framework based on a Case Study in a Wood Supply Chain. IEEE Systems Journal. 9(4): 1163-1172.
- A. Jadidi, Y. Bédard, M.A. Mostafavi, K. Shahriari. (2014). Spatial Representation of Coastal Risk: A Fuzzy Approach to Deal with Uncertainty. ISPRS International Journal of Geo-information. 3(3).
- A. Jadidi, M.A. Mostafavi, Y. Bédard, B. Long, E. Grenier. (2013). Using GeospatialBusiness Intelligence Paradigm to Design a Multidimensional Conceptual Modelfor Efficient Coastal Erosion Risk Assessment. Journal of Coastal Conservation. 17(3): 527-543.
- M. A. Jadidi, New Trends on Big Transit Data Analytics & Visualization Systems, Transportation Research Symposium at York University, June 2017
- M. A.Jadidi & J. Karon, “Transit: Big Data for big decision”, GIS Research in Education Conference, Toronto, Oct 2017.