Need some space for your Chemistry lab gear or your heavy Computer Science textbooks? Why not use lockers?
Bergeron Centre for Engineering Excellence offers a locker rental service! Lockers can be found in the basement and upper floors of the Bergeron Centre building. All current students are eligible for rental service.
How to rent a locker
- Visit the welcome desk on the first floor of the Bergeron Centre for Engineering Excellence.
- Bring a valid YU-Card as well as a printed timetable that shows a fall/winter enrolment in a program offered by the Lassonde School of Engineering. You will need to add money to your card.
- Pay the locker fee and receive detailed information about your locker.
- Enjoy your lighter backpack!
Locker Rentals – Fees and Dates
|TERM||FEE||RENTAL START DATE||CLEAN OUT DATE|
|Full Year (September to April)||$50||Second week in September||First week in April|
|Winter (January to April)||$25||Second week in January||First week in April|
|Summer (May to August)||$25||Second week in May||Second week in August|
The rental period ends in the first week of April 6 for a full year or winter term and the second week on August 16 for a summer term. Lockers must be cleared out on or before the rental period ends.
All items left in the lockers past the rental period will be stored for thirty (30) days. After thirty days, the contents will be discarded. Please contact Student Welcome & Success Centre (Bergeron Centre 105) for any left items.
There is a non-refundable, one-time fee of $50 for a full year and $25 for the winter and summer terms.
Terms & Conditions
Bergeron Centre for Engineering Excellence offers a locker rental service. There are no exchanges or refunds on locker rentals.
- Lassonde School of Engineering is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items in lockers.
- Pre-existing damage to lockers or/and locks must be reported within the first 24 hours of the initial rental date that you sign the agreement form.
- All locker rentals are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Locks and lockers remain the property of Lassonde School of Engineering.
- All items left in lockers after the rental period will be cleared and stored for thirty (30) days. After thirty days, the contents will be discarded. Please contact Student Welcome & Success Centre (Bergeron Centre 105) for any left items.
- Any misuse of the locker will result in the termination of this agreement and the immediate forfeiture of the locker.
York University and Lassonde School of Engineering are not liable for any damage or theft of items that are left in your locker.
Have a question or would need to report a problem with your locker? Call (416) 650-8215 or email email@example.com.