Click "learn more" to see current award opportunities. To see the details of each opportunity, click on each title.
For further information on awards and medals, please contact Paulina Karwowska-Desaulniers (email@example.com)
Summary: The awards recognize global leaders who are ensuring future food security for the planet, and hope to inspire new leaders to take bold steps towards change.
- Citizens of any country are eligible for nomination, with no restrictions on gender, race, religion, creed or residency.
- Nominations may come from private companies, academic institutions, governmental units, charitable foundations, and not-for-profit organisations. In the case of multiple nominations from a single organization, only the one with the latest date will be accepted.
- Notice of Intent email due to SIRI - December 1, 2017
- Nominations due to SIRI - January 10, 2018
- Nominations due to Arrell Food Institute - January 31, 2018