The training curriculum is designed to build competencies in four key areas that are recognized as vital to professional success. Each workshop addresses one or more of the following competencies:
- Leadership & Management
- Identify, communicate, and influence future outcomes, risks, and impacts. Recognize opportunities for yourself and for others. Implement successful organizational processes in areas such as planning, budgeting, and performance management.
- Communication & Relationship Building
- Assess situations, identify meaningful solutions, and communicate these solutions to others. Create collaborative environments and offer constructive feedback to help a team achieve its goals.
- Personal & Professional Management
- Apply self-management techniques to achieve career and personal goals using the process of life-long learning, self-development and managing behavior.
- Identify professional surroundings as a potential marketplace. Acquire the tools to take advantage of one-of-a-kind opportunities within that marketplace, whether as an employee or an individual starting a business.
For more information on the workshops offered, visit the Mitacs Training Workshops Page.