- Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
(416) 736-2100 x 70127
- Semiconductor devices
- Printed electronics
- Additive manufacturing
- BA University of Cambridge
- M.Eng. University of Cambridge
- PhD University of California, Berkeley
- G. Grau, E. Frazier and V. Subramanian, “Printed unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) using paper based electroactive polymer actuators and organic ion gel transistors,” Microsystems & Nanoengineering, vol. 2, 16032, 2016.
- Invited G. Grau et al. , “Gravure-printed electronics: Recent progress in tooling development, understanding of printing physics, and realization of printed devices,” Flexible and Printed Electronics, vol. 1, no. 2, 023002, 2016.
- D. Hariprasad, G. Grau, R. Schunk and K. Tjiptowidjojo, “A computational model for doctoring fluid films in gravure printing,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 119, 135303, 2016.
- G. Grau and V. Subramanian, “Fully High-Speed Gravure Printed, Low-Variability, High-Performance Organic Polymer Transistors with Sub-5V Operation,” Advanced Electronic Materials, vol. 2, no. 4, 1500328, 2016.
- A. Zeumault, W. J. Scheideler, G. Grau, J. Smith and V. Subramanian, „Patterning of Solution-Processed, Indium-Free Oxide TFTs by Selective Spray Pyrolysis,” Advanced Electronic Materials, vol. 2, no. 2, 1500326, 2016.
- R. Kitsomboonloha, H. Kang, G. Grau, W. J. Scheideler and V. Subramanian, „Misalignment-tolerant high-resolution gravure printed top-gate organic thin film transistors on plastic: breaking the 1MHz barrier,” AEM, vol. 1, no. 12, 1500155, 2015.
- G. Grau, R. Kitsomboonloha, H. Kang, and V. Subramanian, “High performance printed organic transistors using a novel scanned thermal annealing technology,” Organic Electronics, vol. 20, pp. 150–157, 2015.
- Invited V. Subramanian, J. Cen, A. de la Fuente Vornbrock, G. Grau, H. Kang, R. Kitsomboonloha, D. Soltman, H.-Y. Tseng, “High-speed printing of transistors: From Inks to Devices,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 103, no. 4, pp. 567–582, Apr. 2015.
- H. Kang et al. , “Megahertz-class printed high mobility organic thin-film transistors and inverters on plastic using attoliter-scale high-speed gravure-printed sub-5 µm gate electrodes,” Organic Electronics, vol. 15, no. 12, pp. 3639–3647, 2014.
- G. Grau, R. Kitsomboonloha, S. L. Swisher, H. Kang, and V. Subramanian, “Printed Transistors on Paper: Towards Smart Consumer Product Packaging,” Advanced Functional Materials, vol. 24, no. 32, pp. 5067–5074, 2014.