Our team of advisors at the Lassonde Student Welcome & Support Centre is committed to providing Lassondians with the advice you need as students in a professional School. Advising helps you to make informed and thoughtful decisions about your academic pathway as you progress through the Lassonde School of Engineering.
Academic Advising Services
Stay connected and meet with an Academic Advisor. We're here to help! You can access advising in the following ways:
Drop-In Advising Hours
For quick and general advising questions that can be answered within 5 to 10 minutes.
- Monday to Thursday from 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Friday from 1:00pm to 3:00pm
We will offer all-day drop-in advising as follows:
- Tuesday September 4 to Thursday September 6, 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Friday September 7, 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Monday September 10 to Thursday September 13, 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Friday September 14, 9:00am to 4:00pm
We encourage students to arrive as early as possible, as we may stop sign-ups for drop-in sessions if there are too many students already waiting.
Feel free to call ahead at 416-650-8215 to check drop-in wait times or any change(s) in drop-in hours.
No appointment necessary. Check-in at the Welcome Desk in the main lobby of the Bergeron Centre.
Contact the Student Welcome and Support Centre and let us know the nature of your questions or concerns. We'll assess what you need and arrange an appointment as necessary!
- 105 Bergeron Centre for Engineering Excellence (click here for hours of operation)
Informal Degree Review
During peak periods (e.g., May to September), informal degree review appointments will not be available. Please feel free to prepare your own self-audit and connect with an advisor via e-mail or during drop-in to ask any questions about your self-audit.
Meet with an Advisor to review your degree progress and explore if you are on track to graduate.
- Must be booked two weeks in advance.
- Typically done for upper year students (3rd or 4th year).
- Prior to the appointment, students are asked to complete their own degree review and bring the results with them to the appointment.
- Computer Science, Computer Security, Digital Media, and Earth and Atmospheric Science students are encouraged to utilize the online self-serve Degree Progress Report instead of arranging an appointment. You are welcome to visit us during drop-in hours if you have follow-up questions.
- Click here to book an informal degree review. If no appointments are available, please contact our main line at 416-650-8215.