On April 25 we hosted a luncheon to celebrate our graduate students from the Department of Mechanical Engineering, honouring them with Excellence Awards for Graduate Research.
Every year, this casual event highlights the research achievements of a handful of master’s and PhD students.
Know someone on the list? Be sure to send them a congratulations!
You can see all the photos on our Facebook page here.
Polymeric Triboelectric Nanogenerators
- Hossein Abdoli, supervised by Associate Professor Sunny Leung
Thermal and Mechanical Properties of 3D Printed Continuous Fiber Polymer Composites
- Yehia Ibrahim, Supervised by Assistant Professor Roger Kempers
Carbon-based Materials for Efficient Solar Desalination
- Shuzhe Wang, Supervised by Assistant Professor Paul O’Brien
Design and Fabrication of Organic Thermoelectric Materials
- Mohammadmehdi Aghelinejad, Supervised by Associate Professor Sunny Leung
Characterization of Heat Exchange for Additively Manufactured Components
- Ahmed Elkholy, Supervised by Assistant Professor Roger Kempers
Microfluidic devices for investigation of electric induced neurobehavioural responses of zebrafish larvae as a model for neurodegeneration
- Arezoo Khalili, Supervised by Associate Professor Pouya Rezai