FGF Brands Fall 2022 Campus Recruitment Event
Where: Webinar (online)
Description: This employer-led virtual event is for Co-op and Internship students in Lassonde School of Engineering and LAPS.
Date: October 5th, 2022
Time: 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM
Registration Deadline: 11:59 PM, October 4th, 2022
Register: though Lassonde’s Co-op Portal (Log-in with your account, select Events/Workshops in navigation pane, select the event in the calendar and click on Register)
Please join the Campus Recruitment team from FGF Brands for an information session to learn more about the IT Company that Bakes! The Talent Acquisition team will provide you with an understanding of what FGF does and the great opportunities the company has for co-op students like you!
The employer will present:
- FGF Vision, Mission and Journey to become the world’s greatest baker
- FGFLife Student Program
- Explanation of our areas of business that take on co-ops, co-op events, and opportunities
- Co-op roles we are looking to fill for Winter 2023 (4, 8, and 12-month opportunities)
- How and when to apply, what makes you stand out
- Q&A session including time to discuss open roles with recruiters
ACCESSING THE EVENT:
Only registered students will be allowed access to the webinar.
Presenters will allow access into the room no earlier than 5 minutes before the presentation.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 984 5054 2461
Lassonde Co-op & Internship Students: please apply to the job postings through the Lassonde Co-op Portal and FGF Brands website.
- Multiple Opportunities will be released closer to the event date
Code of Conduct
Prior to the event, we kindly ask you to review the Code of Student Rights and Responsibilities from the York University Office of Student Community Relations, so that we can ensure an enjoyable experience for everyone in our community. Please note, guests who exhibit behaviours that violate this code will be exited from the event by the hosts. If you face behaviours that violate this code, please connect with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org