Developing leading-edge research through collaboration that impacts the world.
The Lassonde School of Engineering is developing a dynamic, innovative, leading-edge research and collaboration that captivates, engages, empowers and impacts the world at large.
Our research vision for Lassonde focuses on:
• Creation of a research culture that fosters the cross-pollination of ideas and disciplines.
• Extensive networking and partnerships, through integrated networking.
• Creation of a critical mass of stakeholders in strategic priority areas.
• Intensification of our presence in and engagement of the community to raise research awareness and improve the recognition and competitiveness of our programs.
$14 M Average annual external research funding
250 Active research grants
600 Average publications per year
14 Research Chairs
61 Active Industry Partners
3 Research Centres
58% Increase in graduate student
enrolment over 5 years
30% Annual increase in
7 Royal Society of
5 Canadian Academy of
6 Engineering Institute
of Canada Fellows
Meet our Researchers
Our researchers come from all over the world and bring expertise in a wide variety of disciplines including:
- Environment and Climate Change
- Space Exploration
- Infrastructure Development
- Resilience and Sustainability
- Intelligence and Interactive Systems
For more information about research at Lassonde, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.