Co-op Interview Fundamentals
Co-op is an optional program for students to gain paid, hands-on learning and industry experience. Participating in co-op will improve your employability upon graduation and enhance your professional skills. If you meet the academic eligibility requirements, be sure to take advantage of this fantastic experiential education opportunity.
To register for the required sessions listed below, create an account on the Lassonde Co-op Portal. From the student menu, click on “Student Registration” and after creating your account go to “Events” to register for the required sessions. These sessions will be offered virtually via Zoom.
- Monday, April 11 from 10:30 am – 12 pm
- Thursday, April 14 from 3 pm – 4:30 pm
- Wednesday, April 20 from 12 pm – 1:30 pm
Resume Fundamentals Workshops
- Monday, April 11 from 2 pm – 3 pm
- Thursday, April 21 from 12 pm – 1 pm
Interview Fundamentals Workshops
- Tuesday, April 12 from 12 pm – 1 pm
- Friday, April 22 from 2 pm – 3 pm