Due to continuing COVID-19 restrictions, Camp One will be hosting virtual Iron Ring Ceremonies for Engineering students.
To participate in the Iron Ring ceremony,
1) You must apply to graduate by February 8, 2021. https://registrar.yorku.ca/graduation/apply
2) You must be eligible to graduate from a Bachelor of Engineering program for Spring 2021.
3) Iron Ring Information sessions (All timelines are firm)
You must attend a virtual information session for Iron Ring participants that is now open. You should have received an email with the link to the Information sessions. Please note that you must pass the quiz at each session in order to attend the ceremony.
You do have the opportunity to retake the quiz during the time when it is open to you: Feb 22nd, 2021 until Feb 28th, 2021.
4) Registration Instructions (All timelines are firm)
The Camp1 portal for registration will be open March 1, 2021 from March 13, 2021. Please visit http://students.camp1.ca/York to register for the ceremony.
When completing the Iron Ring registration form –
- ALWAYS USE THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS
- Know your Ring Size (go to your local jeweller or check online)
- Include the mailing address for where you will be living for the next 4 months
5) Iron Ring Ceremony Zoom Registration
All eligible candidates must register for the Zoom meeting in order to participate in the Iron Ring ceremony on March 24th, 2021. Once you have registered, you will receive a link.
If you have any questions, please send an email firstname.lastname@example.org