Aijun An received her Ph.D. in Computer Science from the University of Regina in 1997. She was a research assistant professor at the University of Waterloo before joining York University in July 2001.
- Data mining and machine Learning
- Classification, clustering, and pattern mining
- Data stream mining
- Topic detection from text documents, emotion and sentiment analysis
- Keyword search over graphs and relational databases.
- Social media analysis, recommender systems
- Bio-inspired computational models