Zheng Hong (George) Zhu is the Director of the Space Engineering Design Laboratory at the Lassonde School of Engineering, Department of Mechanical Engineering. His research interests touch on a number of topics including the dynamics and control of tethered spacecraft systems, electrodynamic tether propulsion and space debris removal, space robotics and advanced spacecraft materials.
- Dynamics and Control of Tethered Spacecraft System and Space Robotics
- Electrodynamic Tether Propulsion and Space Debris Removal
- Computational Mechanics and Finite Element Method
- Multi-functional Materials
- Additive Manufacturing in Space