Photography sessions are now opening!
All of us at New Paramount Studios would like to wish you and your families well and safe in these difficult times and we would like to send a very special THANK YOU to all future and past graduates who are working the front lines to keep all of us safe.
Our goal is to make sure that all graduating students have the opportunity to appear on their school composites.
Graduates who have not been photographed yet and would like to appear in their University/College/Faculty composites - now is the time.
Commencing June 2nd, New Paramount Studios, under the guidelines set out by the Ministry of Health, will commence graduation photography sessions at both its photography studios in Toronto and Mississauga.
All photography sessions are at our studios only.
Here’s How to Book an Appointment.
Log onto: www.newparamount.com
Enter: University / College Graduation
Select : CLICK HERE.
Register as a new user and log back in once you receive your pass code, find the studio you wish and book your appointment.
Our focus is to make this a most memorable experience for you on this special occasion.
IMPORTANT! PHOTOGRAPHY Guidelines
- Bookings will be scheduled at ½hr intervals off set on 2 photography areas adhering to social distancing guidelines.
- When entering the studio you must be wearing a mask, which you will remove before your session.
- Please arrive alone for your appointment as there will be no photographs with friends and family.
- Upon arrival you will be asked to answer the Heath Canada Covid-19 questionnaire.
- Are you experiencing any symptoms? Fever, cough, shortness of breath
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has symptoms of COVID-19?
- Have you been out of the country in the last 14 days?
- Please sanitize your hands and proceed to registration.
- You will then proceed to the dressing area, where you will be gowned and hooded.
- You will then be moved to the photography rooms.
- All robes and hoods will be steam cleaned after each use.
- All props will be sanitized after each use.
Once we have you photographed, proofs will be uploaded for viewing and images will be created to include in you in your appropriate composite.
If you would like any further information, or how we can help, please email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call us @ 416-653-5103.
Thank you and stay safe, all of us @ New Paramount Studios